Friday, September 6, 2013

Favorites Friday: Part Deux


So I may be drunk right now, but that wont stop me from posting this blog. As Hemingway said "write drunk and edit sober," but there's no time for editing--so whoops. I have a favorite beer to promote and my inebriation will not stop me. This is a hazard of the blog. It's my cross to bear.

This Friday, I'll actually promote my roommate's favorite beer: All Day IPA from Founder's Brewery, right here in good ol' Grand Rapids. This is a great segue into hopsational IPA's (India Pale Ale) because it's fruity and delicious and refreshing, without the bite. My roommate has great taste in beer.

The All Day IPA is exactly what it promotes. It is a beer for any day, any time and any season. There is a strong grapefruit taste, so if you hate grapefruit, this isn't the IPA for you. If you like grapefruit, then IP-YAY, because you're going to love this.

All Day IPA is best served out of a pint glass, on a front porch with friends. So enjoy the last few days of this Indian summer, kick back and nurse this sweet and gentle beer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment